Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

I'm in Pheonix Arizona ..

gona miss you by one day.... Me and the family are headed out there this weekend for some family time

I was tied up today big time but tomorrow night hope to have dinner with a guy that don't post here much. I'm tied up from early till at least 6 and most of the night doing flow charts, etc. Won't get to travel much.

Call and leave a message if'n your around tomorrow evening. I only have web via my phone so I won't check in to much :)

I got a pic of a nice bull . Congrats :)

Damn, wish I could join you guys. I'm working a triple shift and won't be able to make it. Bass Pro Shops is great, but I've eaten at their restaurant and I'd choose another place if I were you. Over priced and I wasn't impressed with the food or the menu. There's a lot of restaurants in the shopping center. I you like Barbecu, Daves is awesome!

You all didnt miss much. It was like having dinner with your sisters kids. Just joking Oscar glad I could meet you and Stan. Thanks for dinner. Ill try and post here a little more.

I thought you said Your sister and her Kid..... I was hoping I was the Kid and AZ402 was the sister :D :D

Great meting you too ! You had some Great pictures and I can see you guys take some Great couse deer on your hunts !!!!

AZ, Well, You're gay as always :)

Had a good time at dinner. Could've done without the 230 mile round trip but it was worth it. Jason (couesfever) needs to post a pic or two for sure.

I didnt make it I missed oscars phone call plus april needed her truck for some kids thing.

I guess I will just have to fly up to Idaho sometime soon and buy oscar dinner. ;)

Sorry would ahve been fun to meet a few of you.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back