Caribou Gear Tarp

I'm Going To Get Drunk Off,,,,

Hunterman

,,,My ass tonight....

Today we had my dog Sasha Lee, and Sam "The Cat" put to sleep...

Sam was so old that she was nothing but skin and bones(if that much),and Sasha Lee was full of lumps and hips so bad that we had to help her go outside...

When we first got Sam "The Cat" it was after we had to have our cat Rocky put down..The only reason that I let Lady Nutcracker and the girls get her was that her real and the name on her papers was Erin..And she had an attitude just like Erin(Quick Draw)..She ran the house and the dogs..She WAS the dominant one of the pets, and she let you know it hump hump She was and is a DAMN GREAT cat hump

When we got Sasha,she was only 4 weeks old and could fit in my hand..I was going to train her to be "MY BIRD DOG"...Well she turned out to be so gun shy that the only thin she would retreve was a cold beer out of the frig :D I guess that why folks called her a Lab Brew Dor..Bud ,Miller she would bring it and not even be shook-up..She really like Keystone with the soft cans...Some times her teeth would poke a hole in the can and she would just have to have a drink :D She just couldn't spill a beer :D When the kids were small, I had a hard time spanking them with Sasha getting in between me and them...But you know,,, now I can raise tomatoes(Sasha loved the ripe ones,, and she Could tell the differance)

Now I can butcher rabbits, spray a deers head across the wood, hell I've killed men,,,and never lost any sleep or thought anything about it...I know that it was the right thing to do( I always told the kids that I WILL NOT HAVE AN ANIMAL THAT IS IN PAIN ON MY PLACE IF I CAN HELP IT),and here I am like a little kid that just got his candy taken from him and hit in the gut at the same time..

I really hate this day...

Please,,,,,, If anyone sends Erin a letter don't say anything about this...I will tell her after she get out of Basic training...Thanks..

Hunterman(Tony)

Tony, I understand how you feel completely.. People you don't know are a lot easier to put down than an animal you've loved for years.. You have my sympathy, partner..

:cool:

Sorry to hear about your critters, Tony! We've all had pets that were near and dear to our hearts. It really hurts to have them put down, but we all know it's for the best. Hang in there friend, and have a cold one for me.

My condolences. Had to put our best mare down in December and i cried like a baby. Looking through pictures a while back almost got me going again. I feel what you are going through.

Sorry Tony,

I know this is a little late, I've been out of touch for the last week or so...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomps
Back