Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

I'm Back

DaGriz

Now that I have succeeded in pissing off a whole bunch of people on the NAHC BB and my best friend PawClaws has left for greener pastures over here; I thought I might as well see how many people I can piss off over here.
biggrin.gif

Just doing my job of being an asshole. That's been my area of expertise of 30 years so I am tradionally bound to keep it up!
biggrin.gif

AHHH.. We're blessed with DaGriz..... Welcome home.

PS. I'm not building you your own section this time, or it will cost ya
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Griz come here and piss me off. Oh and I will build you something but it will cost you something else besides an arm and a leg. It might just cost you a knee.
redface.gif

Knee? Knee??? How in the world......

CG my one true sweeheart, I would never intentionally piss you off. Might lick your leg, but piss you off? NEVER!!!

Why don't you please run back to the NAHC before you wreck this board too you little control freak. You might not like it here cause we can still say what we think without kissing your ass first you self important prick.

Hi guys! Nice thing about the web, you can run but cannot hide!
wink.gif
Unfortunate for some!
biggrin.gif
Just gettin used to seeing yer posts again Griz! Oh well? Just have to go over the hill a little to see ya, no problem!
wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nof60:
Why don't you please run back to the NAHC before you wreck this board too you little control freak. You might not like it here cause we can still say what we think without kissing your ass first you self important prick.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was totally uncalled for. Why must you continuously stir up crap?

Somebody please make a record of Nof60's family tree because I kinda got a feeling his entire lineage is about to become missing!!
eek.gif
Nof60, act like an adult; please. Welcome Griz, glad to see you around; but save some time for that NAHC Miscellaneous Board, they really need you there.
smile.gif
Hey Moosie, about that building a separate section thing, can we talk about a conscripted BB service for My Ohio Camp Cooks Thing right here on your boards in a separate section? I will pay.
biggrin.gif
In any event I will still need to pick your brains for all of your BB knowledge!
biggrin.gif

Howdy Nick!
biggrin.gif
How goes the new job bud? Wondering if I could get a small interest loan; need truck, boots, pack, rifle, and four sets of fire irons!
eek.gif
(75K ought to cover it)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back