Yeti GOBOX Collection

I'm a Ford Guy!

A plain jane base model with a wall charger is under 74K. No clue about taxes, delivery, government rebates. As usual, anyone that fell for the price gouging just because they had to have one is an idiot.

Agreed that if you like it, drive it. If you look back I started the thread as a long time Ford lover complimenting my buddies Chevy.
What was obnoxious and childish was someone jumping in saying that the only way he could afford an EV super truck was because he didn't have to work for a living. Then he goes on to say that others comments whether right or wrong are stupid.

Agreed that if you like it, drive it. If you look back I started the thread as a long time Ford lover complimenting my buddies Chevy.
What was obnoxious and childish was someone jumping in saying that the only way he could afford an EV super truck was because he didn't have to work for a living. Then he goes on to say that others comments whether right or wrong are stupid.
It's the internet bud. mtmuley

Reactions: JEL
Hey Ford Guys. Any of you got a clue on how to move one if the battery is dead or the car simply will not start? This is not a trivial question for a 2023 - which does not come with a physical manual, btw. If you wait until you need to know, you may be SOL.

If I had a 2023 anything that wouldn't start, I would call the dealership to come and get it.
Even if you were 50 miles or more from a dealer and you needed it moved RIGHT EFFING NOW?

My 2023 F150 hasn't stopped. But my wife's 2020 Escape did one night when I was driving it. Stopped on a curve, in the dark, on a county highway where people fly along. Found out I couldn't push it even 5 ft to get it safely out of the way. Hence, my question.

I've got the Escape figured out now, but not the F150.

Even if you were 50 miles or more from a dealer and you needed it moved RIGHT EFFING NOW?

My 2023 F150 hasn't stopped. But my wife's 2020 Escape did one night when I was driving it. Stopped on a curve, in the dark, on a county highway where people fly along. Found out I couldn't push it even 5 ft to get it safely out of the way. Hence, my question.

I've got the Escape figured out now, but not the F150.
My wife is learning her new car after driving her Explorer for 15 years. It's a steep learning curve. It's so steep that the dealership even has a mini class that you can attend to find out about all the crap it does and how to turn it all off.
There's no points and distributor anymore. You open the hood and have to take their word for it that there's actually an internal combustion engine mixed in with all the plastic shiny stuff.

My wife is learning her new car after driving her Explorer for 15 years. It's a steep learning curve. It's so steep that the dealership even has a mini class that you can attend to find out about all the crap it does and how to turn it all off.
There's no points and distributor anymore. You open the hood and have to take their word for it that there's actually an internal combustion engine mixed in with all the plastic shiny stuff.
There is certainly an engine in there. A rather good one.

I was on the phone yesterday with the service manager about a tire that failed (3500 miles), and so I asked him - He had no clue whatsoever. Not even a hint.

Anyone here a tow truck driver? Those are the guys that know.

Back