illegal`s and big game tag`s

Its actually not that I picked them its just the only ones I can find. You know the press is always siding with the liberals...

It is a fact that she blocked a search warrant which could have led to more children being molested. Also, I think it is safe to say that she is more concerned with gay rights than she is with the issue of illegal immigration which pisses me off....

I can see where that is an issue. (Her seeming involvement in gay rights over illegal immigration.) If you think about it thought, it's similar to her stand on guns.. The laws are on the books. Enforce the laws, don't change them or add more. Gays, regardless of how any of us feel about thier life style, are members of this society. They are here legally and do not deserve either discrimination or preferential protection different from what anyone else who is heterosexual or asexual deserve. I don't think there is a question about preferential protection, yet. If the discrimination based on sexual preference doesn't stop, that may change. Denying someone a job or a place to live, based on their sexual preference is no different than discrimination based on skin color, eye color, religion, national origin or any other "generalized" assumption. Puts folks rite up there with the American Nazi Party and the KKK.

So going full circle and getting back to the original question, she seems to be concerning herself with the needs of lawful US citizens and not with the illegals. We have laws to deal with that, enforce them. That's what I see. Maybe I'm being optimistic.

Besides, I discovered a long time ago, I'd make a great lesbian.......
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

cool.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-27-2003 10:51: Message edited by: danr55 ]</font>

I'm not sure that I agree with your observations on gays. I read a while ago that researchers at UCLA had isolated a specific genetic deviation that was common in all homosexuals. I realize that this met with a lot of objection from the gay community and resulted in large part with the study being shelved under the Klinton administration. I have only known a couple of gays, both men and women, in my life time. I can vouch for the fact that they are subjected to some severe treatment. I would find it difficult for anyone to choose that kind of life and that kind of guilt for something in which they had a choice. Then again, it's like religion. Many people choose a religion and are subsequently discriminated against for that choise. Maybe you're right.

I know that my personal feelings about gays varies from person to person, depending on the individual. Some that I know are great people others are real "a$$holes" if you'll pardon the expression..... I used to feel similar to what you describe until I analyzed my feelings and figured out that I was afraid of them. Don't know why, just feared of them and revolted by them. That pissed me off that I let them control my emotions. So I took my emotions back and guess what,,, No problems.. Besides, as I stated earlier, I'd make a great lesbian....

As for the new Governor, I hope you're wrong about how hutners and shooters will feel about her in two years. Let's meet back here on January 27, 2005 and discuss this further....

cool.gif

LMAO dan your starting to scare me now....

Fags are fags plain and simple. not only are they a litteral pain in the ass , they are still fags....

I dont feel threatend by them in any way what piss's me off is that they get the same rights as married man and women couples do....Insurance, marriage licence etc.... This is not only pure wrong it would be like giving a brother and sister insurance just because they are related.. or worse yet like giving your neighbor insurance from where you work because he is your friend....

Its total BS, and I think they should go back to the closet and rot...

next it will be special tax status for fags.....

This is going way off topic but fags are still fags.....

A genitic thing... LMAO maybe we should have special priviledges for them now also....
You also have to remember where the source of this test came from UCLA Fag Capitol of the world and liberism on on the same campus...

Delw

biggrin.gif

So Del, what is your opinion, really on the issue of Fags...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Its total BS, and I think they should go back to the closet and rot...

next it will be special tax status for fags.....

This is going way off topic but fags are still fags..... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There just fags elkchsr....
Jiggy.... you are correct, also its illegal for a convicted felon to own or have in thier pocession a firearm..... even though the law is on the books they still have to make more because no one abides by the laws
wink.gif
lol
Delw

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jon_G
Back