If you are serving in Iraq or have served:

300wsm

here is somebody who is more or less giving you the shirt off his back, thought it was pretty cool thing he is doing
his email is [email protected]

http://www.graybeardoutdoors.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=52239

I am a vet too and not one person did anything for me after I returned from Vietnam.
So here is my offer: Anytime after May 28th, this year, next or the next.
If you can make it to Alaska, I will pick you up at the airport, bring you to Valdez, board you at my place and take you halibut, salmon in the fall, or bear hunting. You'll have to take care of the license but my boat, bait stands and knowledge are yours.
PM me if you are interested and we will see what we can do. Hang in there guys!

300wsm said:
here is somebody who is more or less giving you the shirt off his back, thought it was pretty cool thing he is doing
his email is [email protected]

http://www.graybeardoutdoors.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=52239

I am a vet too and not one person did anything for me after I returned from Vietnam.
So here is my offer: Anytime after May 28th, this year, next or the next.
If you can make it to Alaska, I will pick you up at the airport, bring you to Valdez, board you at my place and take you halibut, salmon in the fall, or bear hunting. You'll have to take care of the license but my boat, bait stands and knowledge are yours.
PM me if you are interested and we will see what we can do. Hang in there guys!

Hey 300, does this apply to non combat vets too? :)

What if you served in the first gulf war and now you have a brother over there? :D

Anyway that is a terrific offer and you are to be commended for putting it forward.

Nemont

What a great and kind offer to make!
I will definately have to tell my nephew when he rotates out...Alaska has always been a dream of his and I'm sure that, after Iraq, a change of scenery would really appeal to him :)

keith.jpg

Back