If it can happen in Chicago...

I guess in the forest preserves around Chicago backing into your parking spot means you’re looking for some male on male contact. There are a lot of ways I could have phrased that but I’m just not sure what you are allowed to say these days. A friend of mine shed hunts in the forest preserves and had know idea about this rule. He had a great story of a time he backed in to his spot along side another car and got out of his car to head into the woods. The other guy got out of his car too and started following my buddy into the woods. My buddy would start walking faster and so would the guy behind him. He eventually kicked into high gear and lost him, but that was the last time he ever backed into his parking spot.
Learn something new every day. Can not wait to tell my wife the next time she backs into a parking spot.

I guess in the forest preserves around Chicago backing into your parking spot means you’re looking for some male on male contact. There are a lot of ways I could have phrased that but I’m just not sure what you are allowed to say these days. A friend of mine shed hunts in the forest preserves and had know idea about this rule. He had a great story of a time he backed in to his spot along side another car and got out of his car to head into the woods. The other guy got out of his car too and started following my buddy into the woods. My buddy would start walking faster and so would the guy behind him. He eventually kicked into high gear and lost him, but that was the last time he ever backed into his parking spot.
Yep. I had the exact same thing happen to me. As a firefighter backing into spots is kinda the norm. I had a dude in a full 3 piece suit at lunchtime follow me into the woods when I was looking for deer and sheds.I didn’t even think about it. After mentioning it to the guys at work I got totally ripped and I think I was the only one who didn’t realize the whole backing into spots thing.

....it can happen in any city

I applied for and struck out for this deer hunt this year. Below is a pair of ducks I killed outta the same state park located inside Chicago city limits last fall. It’s one of two places you can legally hunt within city limits.

FD70F661-F609-4148-9C12-BDFAF06C9522.jpeg
If you look closely, you see just see the Sears Tower in the background. This is taken from inside a blind.
E57CF3CA-805F-479D-A3E0-EF735B53EDE1.jpeg

Last edited:
I applied for and struck out for this deer hunt this year. Below is a pair of ducks I killed outta the same state park located inside Chicago city limits last fall. It’s one of two places you can legally hunt within city limits.

View attachment 243917
If you look closely, you see just see the Sears Tower in the background. This is taken from inside a blind.
View attachment 243921
That’s cool! I’ve kinda got a fascination with hunting on the fringes of urban areas. Inside city limits is even better!

There is still some farmland that is inside the Indpls city limits.....I've seen BIG herds with monsters in the field by Eagle Creek Park.

View attachment 243917
View attachment 243921
Wolf Lake ?

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back