Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

If it can happen in Chicago...

Parts of Staten Island are controlled by gangs of aggressive turkeys. Hunters have been salivating over that opportunity for years but the city hasn’t budged just yet.

Cool that Chicago recognizes that hunters can be an effective part of the management tool chest. Good bragging rights for old Jose on that one.

Pretty cool. My uncle lives in a Chicago suburb and does quite a bit of shed hunting in some of the nature/rec areas. He's got some sheds from some real bruisers.
I work in the city and have some friends that go shed hunting in the nature preserves that surround the city and they do get some giant sheds out of there. It’s supposedly illegal to remove them from the property but they do it anyway. Just make sure you don’t back into your parking spot !!!

I'm shocked they so few applicants. Maybe it's an archery only doe hunt? I didn't see the specifics, cool either way

I work in the city and have some friends that go shed hunting in the nature preserves that surround the city and they do get some giant sheds out of there. It’s supposedly illegal to remove them from the property but they do it anyway. Just make sure you don’t back into your parking spot !!!
Ya that backing into parking spots is a real thing. My wife and I came across one heck of a surprise riding our bikes on a single track in the woods!! Something I would be fine with never seeing again

What's wrong with backing in?
I guess in the forest preserves around Chicago backing into your parking spot means you’re looking for some male on male contact. There are a lot of ways I could have phrased that but I’m just not sure what you are allowed to say these days. A friend of mine shed hunts in the forest preserves and had know idea about this rule. He had a great story of a time he backed in to his spot along side another car and got out of his car to head into the woods. The other guy got out of his car too and started following my buddy into the woods. My buddy would start walking faster and so would the guy behind him. He eventually kicked into high gear and lost him, but that was the last time he ever backed into his parking spot.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back