Caribou Gear

IDBugler and Moosie's 2020 Epic Goat Hunt

So, this is my Old, 10 years ago, cocky self coming out. The kind that was warned on page 1..... warned, and/or "hoped for" by many. Grab da' popcorn. ;)

View attachment 157026

This thread already has 8k+ views. Top 4 pages if sorted by views. And today, was the first Goat picture posted. We will blow past 10k views by the end of next week counting the Wyoming deer hunt and after at the end of the month we will be one of the top threads in the Live hunts.

So yah, had we posted goat pics early on, B-Fin's server couldn't handle the traffic. So we were just looking out for the well being of the site. Spreading pictures out over a few weeks, and that's why we hadn't been posting goat pics till now.

They should change my name to "Traffic King". Like the Tiger King, only I'm married to a smoking hot wife and I have a lap dog, not a tiger.

.....All that, Or we are huge slackers and apologies for not being on top or it. Your decision on what you wanna believe.

Bear with us this week and we will be posting a pile of pictures and videos soon and next week. In all honesty, IDB has some Bad A' pictures.
HAHA That "traffic" rating is slipping, even behind one of my lame one-species only sheep threads, so let's see the wrap up of this goat hunt and see the otherworldly crescendo of traffic numbers this thread deserves? Or at least some nice grip and grin pics of a goat? Seriously, for sure IDB must have some great pics, so let's see 'em.

Last edited:
CRAP... Is the season over already..... ????

I launched a new Company so I disappeared for awhile. Bugler shot like 5 more deer or something since the goat hunt so I know he's at home doing dishes and vacuuming to get ready for Spring hunting and a Hunt-Pass.

I'll send a message to IDB. We are a couple of Anti Climatic fellas with only 14,000 views. We did slack again.

If Bugler doesn't have time I'll post some pics. I think there is a couple laying around here somewhere........

Back