Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

IdahoBugler...They busted your "bear baiting" site....

I beat you with a post in the Big game section ;)

Notice they caught one of the 3 guys and Me and Bugler aren't arested... BUUUahahahahha !!!! I don't make all my money in rentals ;)

2190463-marijuana_plantations_almaty_kazakhstan-Almaty.jpg

The funny thing is when we first went in this spring. Seeing the Shoe marks Really got us worried. After getting to the "spot" no one was around we thought it to be a little odd someone was hunting in Tennis shoes. We though maybe it wsa a turkey hunter or something. Then, when 2 hispanic guys were spotted coming out of the hills with no gun and no hunting gear, we knew what the deal was. We were so happy that it was a Pot growing opperation and not other Bear hunters :D

We opted to move the site up hill a little. Their path was right through our bait from last year. I'm wonding what would have happened if we didn't move the site this year. :D :D

Jose, Sending bail money, hang tough !!! :p

Yeah but I was the one to call Bugler and let him know.......BUUUahahahahha

YAh, I went back and looked for the "HINT" I posted or joke I made earlier in the year about those guys. I remember we didn't let it out but made a "inside" post about it. It wasn't in the bear section, or it is and I couldn't find it tonight.... I'm thinking You or IDB would remember were the post was ?

Thats some Funny CHizz !!!!! I still think we should have gone in and made the bust.

It was pretty crazy seeing two of those guys walk below my stand about 100 yards away. I knew something was funny when they were wearing normal street clothes up on the mountain. I instantly came home and jokingly started telling people I had found a dope growing operation. I told a forest service lady and that was it. 2 monthes later they bust a huge operation and she probably got a huge reward for her efforts. :rolleyes:

O'well maybe that's why the bears were so skittish this year.

They weren't skitish.. they jsut took a long time to come in because they had to eat some "grass" first ;)

Quick, I am only allowed one post. Bring bail money.....:BLEEP:

I knew you guys were "on the pipe"

And shame on you Jose for smoking up most of the profits:D

Next time try Grow lights in one of Moosies empty rentals, and pull the male plants... then you get high dollar "sensimilla":)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back