Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Idaho Tags for Controlled Hunts

Thanks...... I know people that have not picked them up. I made sure early this year. Fortunately I have IDbugler babysitting me to so I"m reminded as a backup !! For that, I will bless him next year with many tags to draw... Mark my words !!

I had to rub my brother's nose in it a little bit today. Bet next year he writes the hunt numbers on his forehead!! Do feel for him though as it is a hard pill to swallow screwing up as bad as he did and still not drawing out.

Thanks...... I know people that have not picked them up. I made sure early this year. Fortunately I have IDbugler babysitting me to so I"m reminded as a backup !! For that, I will bless him next year with many tags to draw... Mark my words !!
That's very thoughtful dude. I was just looking out for a brutha.

That's very thoughtful dude. I was just looking out for a brutha.

Yeah...your toddler brutha! When Moosie can start putting in for his own tags and buying his own points I will start showing the guy some respect.

Awwwwwhhh Shucks, I don't need any respect frum's nobody..... But yer mistaken.... I do buy my points,He doesn't pay for them although he's offered if I promise to give him the lucky draw ;) Bugler just makes sure I spell my name right on the aplication is all :D :D

Trust me... someone will bump this thread when they see our luck next year, mark my word :D

With the tags Bugler has drawn this year I'm not sure why he needs you anymore. Besides the so called "luck" you brought he is finding other ways to stay warm at night.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back