Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Field guide to raising hell

Forkyfinder

Wanted to give a shoutout to @Ben Long for his contribution to consevration in the form of this field guide.

Key takeaways i have from the book:
1. It is a quick reference guide for key law, history, agencies. Even if you know the existing arrangement of the workings of the north american model - a quick reference guide is helpful to see and understand holistically.
2. It is a gentle reminder to what i hold dear and why. Many of the stories told remind me of my own experiences. As a consequence it exists as a unsubtle reminder that these things need protection and advocacy.
3. An operators manual to get your message across in a useful way. Who to target (no flock shooting ;)), why you need to seek alignment from others, and how to be heard in a manner that is productive.

I was going to send this along to someone else on HT, but after some reflection, id like to keep it and share it with people in the off hours of hunting. Some people i know could use it.

I'd certainly buy another copy in lieu of sending mine for someone, but i encourage everyone to buy one. Simply - its an effective reference and not just a short read book.

Attachments

• 20240215_065550.jpg
    20240215_065550.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Wanted to give a shoutout to @Ben Long for his contribution to consevration in the form of this field guide.

Key takeaways i have from the book:
1. It is a quick reference guide for key law, history, agencies. Even if you know the existing arrangement of the workings of the north american model - a quick reference guide is helpful to see and understand holistically.
2. It is a gentle reminder to what i hold dear and why. Many of the stories told remind me of my own experiences. As a consequence it exists as a unsubtle reminder that these things need protection and advocacy.
3. An operators manual to get your message across in a useful way. Who to target (no flock shooting ;)), why you need to seek alignment from others, and how to be heard in a manner that is productive.

I was going to send this along to someone else on HT, but after some reflection, id like to keep it and share it with people in the off hours of hunting. Some people i know could cert

I'd certainly buy another copy in lieu of sending mine for someone, but i encourage everyone to buy one. Simply - its an effective reference and not just a short read book.
Thank you @MtEngineer !

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back