I hate Midway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redmt

I picked up some Barnes 175 LRX earlier this month from Midway at $34.49 per box. They have JUMPED in price to $49.99!
I was working a deal with Millerkiller on a trade that didn't work out but he gave me the option to buy a couple boxes. I figured the price was too high based on what I had just paid so the deal didn't happen. The heart of this post is that I want to apologize to Millerkiller for what I was thinking and to remind myself why I hate Midway.

I hate Midway because I can always find something to buy from them when I don't need to be buying things...
frenemies-4ever.gif

I hate Midway because they always try to make me donate money to the f—-ing NRA when I buy something.
I forgot about that. Automatically add it to the order, then it's up to me to select " no thank you" before proceeding. Uncle Larry is a grifter for fancy suit Wayne LaPuke and the cat lady.
I wonder how many people inadvertently got schilled out of money by this scheme.

Midway aint the only place that has jacked up prices powder now 50+ two years ago 30+ brass the same, primers if you can ever find them. And it makes parts of you pucker looking at factory ammo. Ouch

I'll print out the invoice if you want. It doesn't surprise me that you would disagree and take a shot at me. Take your personal bullshit and go somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back