Caribou Gear Tarp

Idaho results

idahojoe

Haha made Ya look didnt I constantly checking the fish and game page waiting for the results to come out hopefully early next week we'll see them anybody have guesses on when we will see them?

I found it humorous when I went in to put my picks in, and the lady asked me if I wanted to put my daughter as the main person to help increase my odds of drawing. Obviously this rumour has gone around for quite some time...I hear it a lot from people, but it was funny to hear it from the lady doing it...and she seemed convinced of it. That would be highly illegal if they were in fact doing that...as much as people might think so, I seriously doubt it. But I can't wait to hear the comments on this one.

oh I haven't heard this rumor yet, so you're sayings that they're supposibly giving preference on the draws to youth? Makes sense with how "lucky" my son was on drawing tags before he turned 18.... Interesting

I just want to know if they are ever going to give me my moose tag $$$ back or if I need to plan a moose hunt for the fall.... ;)

I found it humorous when I went in to put my picks in, and the lady asked me if I wanted to put my daughter as the main person to help increase my odds of drawing. Obviously this rumour has gone around for quite some time...I hear it a lot from people, but it was funny to hear it from the lady doing it...and she seemed convinced of it. That would be highly illegal if they were in fact doing that...as much as people might think so, I seriously doubt it. But I can't wait to hear the comments on this one.

I live in this rumor. My wife draws fairly frequently while I strike out time and time again.

Same here. So far wife's luck is WAY better than mine. Oh well. At least when she draws I get to scout and chase stuff with her which only adds to the experience.

I never received my Goat money back...... :D

As far as the Youth drawing preference. I'm not sure it's happening but I know more youth that draw tags and adults that draw with the youth as the primary than I do adults drawing. I have 2 buddies doing the test this year. We'll see. It's been rumored for many years.

Aren't you the guy that killed a dandy goat in Idaho a couple years back? :D

hey, two tags drawn in 20 years of applying is not great odds. The other tag was when the controlled bear hunt had 25% draw odds too. One year only three people did not draw a hunt that I put in for and I was one of the three unlucky ones. I'm sure I'm on a 10 year waiting list again.

Aren't you the guy that killed a dandy goat in Idaho a couple years back? :D

Also, my wife drew the best bull elk tag in idaho her first year applying for a controlled elk tag and also a moose tag her first year applying for a moose tag. I'm not complaining because I get to go on these fun hunts but it does make me wonder. Kyle drew some great tags many years in a row though too. Some people might just get on hot streaks.

Let some of us know how it goes for them. With three young grandsons at the ready I could use all the help I can get.

I never received my Goat money back...... :D

As far as the Youth drawing preference. I'm not sure it's happening but I know more youth that draw tags and adults that draw with the youth as the primary than I do adults drawing. I have 2 buddies doing the test this year. We'll see. It's been rumored for many years.

I've been putting my son first on apps for a few years with no luck. I've only drawn moose and bear tags and those were solo.

hey, two tags drawn in 20 years of applying is not great odds. The other tag was when the controlled bear hunt had 25% draw odds too. One year only three people did not draw a hunt that I put in for and I was one of the three unlucky ones. I'm sure I'm on a 10 year waiting list again.

come down to nz,,no tags no waiting
but be fit

talked to a friend that works down at fish and game he said the drawing will take place monday expect to see results towards the end of the week

Good to know Idahojoe. All of us might get some work done today instead of checking every 10 minutes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back