Idaho Muley--My best yet!

I had a different operation then you but I was told I would be down for 2weeks well I'm a equipment mechanic and at two weeks it was not happening I went back at 3 weeks post op and was able to do about 50 % of my work. I am still not 100% but getting better every week. I think the doctor is usually a little to optimistic with a time period also I could not drive for 1 week but like I said totally different operation. Who is your surgeon?

Now I'm worried :eek: Dr. Gustaval from Idaho Sports Medicine (Boise State) is doing the surgery. I hate so seem like a supersticious wimp, but I think I am going to get the surgery on a day other that Friday the 13th...just doesn't seem like a good idea!

Now I'm worried :eek: Dr. Gustaval from Idaho Sports Medicine (Boise State) is doing the surgery. I hate so seem like a supersticious wimp, but I think I am going to get the surgery on a day other that Friday the 13th...just doesn't seem like a good idea!
I didn't mean to make you worry like I said I had a lot more work done on my knee. I didn't talk to your surgeon but I did get an opinion from ISM and really liked the surgeon/ physical therapy in the same building interacting and consulting each other as you progress seemed like a good idea. I'm not very superstitious but Fri the13th might make me worry.

gamegtr, hope your surgery goes well. I had the same thing done a year ago, it was a Monday and was elk hunting that Friday. That was the best physical therapy I could think of. Awesome buck by the way.

Back