MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Idaho LAP tags for sale.

6speed

IDFG is looking for input on changes to the LAP tags. One of the listed changes is allowing the tags to be sold. The comment period begins May 19th. I would post a link but I cant paste with my phone for some reason. If anyone needs more info and can't find it on the IDFG web page PM me an email and I will forward what I got from them.

I am definitely against the sale of lap tags but let's be real..they are already doing it.
Idaho fish and game needs to clamp down but doesn't have the balls when it comes to large landowners.

Tags for the wealthy program sponsored by the Idaho legislature.

I'm sure the IOGA will hate this now that there is no regulation on landowners but they may have been a bit to greedy causing the legislation in the first place. Any bets on SFW helping landowners sell "their" tags.

if they are allowed to sell them it should be mandatory the tags are only valid on the landowners land,,,,not on the nearby blm, forest ect

The comment period is open. If your a non resident realize the tags given to land owners to be sold come from the NR quota. If your a resident realize the funding from the NR quota tags given to land owners will be a loss to IDFG of several hundred dollars per tag.

Back