Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Idaho Hells Canyon archery 2022

Hilljackoutlaw

Me and 3 buddies drew archery tags for hells canyon this year. 1 of the guys is a seasoned hunter, but this will be his first elk hunt. He also just beat cancer at 35 years old. Was a point when we didn't think he was gonna be able to come he was living in sorryville and he was the mayor for awhile but with a little poking and prodding and hard truths from yours truly he is doing good and pumped for the opportunity now!

Been a very busy summer with a new son who is currently 15 months old, changing jobs, starting a business, my grandfather passing, and my regular obligations so the scouting had been neglected which im ashamed of until now. One of the tag holders is flying in Thursday and I'll be picking him up in boise to scout for 3 days. We have a good plan set in place that was approved by a couple people familiar with the unit.

I will update this thread as the scouting and hunting moves along. I hope to share some great photos and funny stories along the way. It's creeping up fast and I'm the least prepared for a hunt as I've ever been so wish us luck.

Me and 3 buddies drew archery tags for hells canyon this year. 1 of the guys is a seasoned hunter, but this will be his first elk hunt. He also just beat cancer at 35 years old. Was a point when we didn't think he was gonna be able to come he was living in sorryville and he was the mayor for awhile but with a little poking and prodding and hard truths from yours truly he is doing good and pumped for the opportunity now!

Been a very busy summer with a new son who is currently 15 months old, changing jobs, starting a business, my grandfather passing, and my regular obligations so the scouting had been neglected which im ashamed of until now. One of the tag holders is flying in Thursday and I'll be picking him up in boise to scout for 3 days. We have a good plan set in place that was approved by a couple people familiar with the unit.

I will update this thread as the scouting and hunting moves along. I hope to share some great photos and funny stories along the way. It's creeping up fast and I'm the least prepared for a hunt as I've ever been so wish us luck.
Looking forward to hearing about it! I hope to do that hunt in the future. Good luck!!

Good luck! I’ve considered that hunt a few times but might be too much of a wimp for it

My absolute number one dream elk destination and just haven't been able to draw the tag yet. Living my dream buddy....and probably going to make my desire stronger after seeing how thus goes! Good luck man!!!

Good luck partner and safe travels to you all!

Good luck! I've hunted the Oregon side, both early and late and high and low. Either way it's a tough hunt. Looking forward to following your success.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back