Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Idaho Bull takes Trip To PA

twolfd3

well filled my freezer with a mossie sized Idaho bull. Sorry Oscar 1 less spike for you to shoot at. Shot and got the only bull I saw the full moon fog and rain I think had them in a cave someplace. Anyway as I was watering the weeds I had a young bull bark at me ( rest of camp thinks he was laughing at my you know what but at 175 yards even he couldnt see the poor little guy
frown.gif
) anyway once I spotted him a quick shot to the neck put him on the ground. Seeings the ground is so nice and flat in that part of Idaho he only slid 150 yards down the hill to an abandon logging road only 1/2 mile from the main road. 1 hour 10 minutes he was quartered and packed to the trucks and headed to the meat pole. Now hes found a nice cool home in my freezer, and after sampeling him on the grill all i can say is MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
drool.gif

hope everyone elses season is going good maybe i'll try again in Idaho just wish they had more vertical ground hard hunting that flat land
biggrin.gif

TWolf !!! Npthing liek the Trophy Spikes !! Hope you got a picture. I've been Eluded by them thus far. But I still have time and One will die soon !!!

Congrats on your find and I'm glad you like the Flat ground we have here... Next time Try hunting the Sawtooths.... Doesn't get ANY flatter then that were I hunt
wink.gif

Congrats on the bull twolfd3!!! Why did you say its on the way to PA if you are in Iowa? don

ummmmmmmmmmmmm never changed my profile after i moved i guess i'm west of Uniontown by the way

Dwarshak was flat enough for me thanks was a great trip except for that damn hyway 12 longest road i have ever been on in my life yea i got pics will get them up when i get them done

Hey, did your buddy end up going on that guided hunt in CO? If so, how did it go?

Congrats on the bull!

Oak

Way to go on the bull twolf. I was wondering the same thing about what state you lived in. Seems to me like you moved in the wrong direction.
wink.gif

Isn't baitin' with your wee-wee illegal in Ida-hoe?
rolleyes.gif
Hope you didn't get any on you when your tripped the trigger.
biggrin.gif

Back