Idaho Bighorn Sheep Hunt

That is one heck of ram, congrats. That country is great looking what unit? Curious just as I've never stepped foot in idaho but am going to in October.

Great adventure to share with the boys. Besides the incredible ram, they got to deal with a bit of "character building" on the mountain overnight. That will forever give them confidence in dealing with stuff as it happens.

Well done, sir. On multiple accounts. Well done.

The unit is Hells Canyon - 11.

Thanks Jose. I thought the same thing. I can now take them into hell holes to pack out my elk and say this isn't as bad as that one time...

Great ram I have been waiting on this story a while you did that tag well looks like a great time and great hunt Congrats:D

Great job and awesome ram. Congrats on a once in a lifetime hunt. I love seeing kids get in on the help. Congrats again.

Awesome job and congrats. I bet after an experience like that, your boys will want to put in for sheep for awhile. Its great you schedule your hunt to allow them to hunt with you.

Thanks for the comments. I'm holding onto the horns as long as I can before giving them to the taxi. I'm still on an adrenalin high from this hunt.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back