• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.

Idaho big buck contest/Eastman's

bulldown

Who went to the Idaho big buck contest and Eastman's Mule Deer Tour and how was it? I couldn't make it but really wanted to go.

bulldown

Slydog

well Bulldown,

I went and it was,,, well,,, it was. The Eastmans presentation was the best thing about it. Mike covered many topics and did a real good job keeping it rolling. The rest of it was not well put togather and kinda draged on. As far as the big buck contest went, I don't know how you can compair white tails and mule deer(its apples and oranges) but they did. Its funny to me that in a state where their are more white tails than muledeer, they did'nt split them up and have catagorys for both instead they put them all togather and went on a percentage basis.

there were some damn good mulie bucks represented as well as some real good white tails. all in all it was ok but I will not pay to go to another.

Good hunting
Dic