Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Idaho Big 3 tags for outfitters

I am sending every outfitter in Idaho two boxes of 223 or the round of their choice with a retainer for the tag.

Is this the correct form to complete my Outfitter License Application (as a Sole Proprietor)? Want to get to the front of the line! Thanks, TheGrayRider.

State of Idaho
Division of Occupational and Professional Licenses
Outfitters and Guides Licensing Board​

BRAD LITTLE
Governor
RUSSELL BARRON
Administrator

11341 W Chinden Blvd.
P.O. Box 83720
Boise, ID 83720-0063
(208) 334-3233
dopl.idaho.gov

OUTFITTER LICENSE APPLICATION
For Sole Proprietor​

I intend to guide and have signed the affidavit/certification within this application. I will not
be guiding but will hire qualified guides.

1. Full Name:
2. Assumed Business Name (dba) (if applicable)
3. Web address
4. Mailing Address
Street/PO Box City State Zip
5. Date of Birth / / (Proof of identification–a clear and readable color copy of a
government-issued photo ID such as a passport, military ID, or valid driver’s license must be
attached.)
6. Social Security No. / / E-mail
(This is not a public record; required by I.C. § 73-122.) (This is not a public record;
required by I.C. § 73-122)
7. Business Phone ( ) Other Phone ( )
(This number is public record.) (This number is not a public record.)
8. Have you been convicted of or received a withheld judgement for a felony or misdemeanor in any
state? Yes ( ) No ( )
9. Have you paid two (2) or more forfeitures of any deposits of money or collateral with a court
or administrative agency or for a conviction for violation of regulations of the United States
Forest Service or the Bureau of Land Management? Yes ( ) No ( )
10. Have you been convicted of any violation, forfeited bail or collateral deposited to secure
appearance, or paid any funds to a court with a respect to a citation of the State of Idaho or any
state or federal fish and game laws or outfitting and guiding laws of ANY state? Yes ( ) No ( )
11. Have you been found to have committed a violation of the Idaho Outfitters and Guides Act or
Board rules, or been denied an outfitter or guide license in any state? Yes ( ) No ( )

If you marked YES on any of the above, you must attach an explanation (court disposition and police
report for felonies), including the year and location.
A conviction includes any forfeiture of bail, fine, bond or collateral, suspended sentence,
probation or withheld judgment.

For questions, please email the Board office at [email protected].

OG 4.1 7/2023 PAGE 1 OF 2

Has to be some concessions that aren’t being currently used.
Lots of opportunities here to purchase them now. This adds value.
Win win

This does not make sense, wolfs are not mainly going after the big three. So why would they get more of those tags for shooting a wolf? Elk tags make more sense. I know they can and do kill moose as well but not at the rate as elk.

This does not make sense, wolfs are not mainly going after the big three. So why would they get more of those tags for shooting a wolf? Elk tags make more sense. I know they can and do kill moose as well but not at the rate as elk.
Wolves are so terrible and need to be controlled so much that we have to further incentivize killing them, makes total sense…

Because open season year round hasn't resulted in enough dead woofs.
Lord knows the Senator from Hayden has his constituents being eaten alive by predators.
NOT!

Next they will offer a seat on the NIC Board of Regents for anyone who shoots a wolf.

Why don't we inform the Senator of the imminent class action suit from all resident hunters who are the victims of unequal protection under this law.

No doubt his copy of the Constitution has those pages torn out.

Tags for everybody or tags for nobody.

Last edited:
Wrote my letter to the Senator from the IWL link. Added my own verbiage at the bottom of their polite boilerplate.

Essentially how much it pisses me off that I can't draw a moose tag in a lifetime of trying and he wants to use them as currency to pay of his political debts to the AFB and IOGA. Nothing like promising something that isn't yours to get ahead politically. I wonder what the Senator thinks of Student Debt forgiveness?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back