Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Idaho Archery or Rifle ?

Moosie

Grand poopa
Talk to me boyz, Who's going out Flinging sticks and Who's Flying lead ?

I've retired the Bow a few years ago but plan to Revive it in 2 years. Untill then it's the Rifle season for me. How about you ?

I'll be using the archery equipment again this year. Probably be using it every year until I draw an early season rifle tag.

Moosie-

Not flinging lead. Gone enviro!hump Flinging pure copper (Barnes TSX) first ever Elk/Mule deer hunt in area 17.
Rich

i have a browning bow thats about 15 yrs old....time to get a new one, any recomendations on which bow/manufactor for someone who is broke,busted and disgusted but wants a good bow?:D

drew archery tag in MT, will be hunting there for 10 days or so. Archery only for me, I don't like getting looked at by someone elses scope. :BLEEP:

Unfortunately I have to fling lead this year. It sucks to draw two tags and have to shoot a rifle. Although I might bring out the archery gear for a Montana doe or late Idaho archery hunt.........

Flinging arrows again this year... :D
Hey.... 15 more days before my 2 week journey... :D
Good luck to you all...

Enrut

Going with the rifle again this year. I educated two young bulls last year, so I'm ready for a rematch!

Bow??

Let's try this again..........

Moosie is going to pick up a bow again? I thought you said you like to kill 'chit. :)

Finally figuring it out huh?

I got a good one that I'll sell you. Damon has one too!

~ Mike

Flinging some carbon at elk and rifle hunting for deer. I'll probably never hunt elk with a rifle again unless there are special circumstances like a good draw tag or something else.

I don’t know what it is about hunting elk with a bow, but it is addictive. This year I put in for six different LE elk tags, four archery and two rifle. I didn’t draw squat, and I’m sitting here with no LE elk tag kicking myself in the wazoo for wasting those two rifle apps. If only I had put in for all archery, maybe, just maybe I would be packing my truck for another archery bull hunt !

I'm B-Taggin' it in the Panhandle (Idaho), and that means I'll be flininging sticks in September and flinging lead in October if the the sticks dont work before that.

I've only had one rifle elk tag out of my 8 tags and that was my first one. Never looked back from that tag after my second year I drew an archery tag. Got lucky this year and heading out to bag a cow elk with my bow this year. I was bitten hard by that archery cow elk bug and it's become an obsession to me. For some reason I like the ladies. I cry more not drawing an archery cow elk tag then most do not drawing an early bull tag in AZ. Trust me just as my wife. I mope around the house bad when I don't get a cow tag.

I also have a rifle coues deer, turkey (I'll use my .17HMR again like last year) and a HAM javelina (pistol) tag that all need to be filled. I like to mix it up and try to use all types of weapons when I can.

cmc

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyRichard
Back