Caribou Gear Tarp

Idaho 2024- start %itching now

Just got totally #@)(*%*! It was my turn and hey said I would be redirected to the web site. That never happened. Now it says I got kicked to the end of the line.
Cookies turned off or using incognito browsing mode? thats what happened last year when you did

Never got redirected either. A buddy on the east coast had the same issue. Turn came up, then nothing…

Hang in there. The zone my son wanted showed sold out at 10:30 this morning. He stayed in the queue anyways and was able to purchase one 5 minutes ago. It showed 1800 tags available which is more than the allotted amount. Something is whacked out with this system, we'll see if a tag shows up.
I'm still 17k behind but not going to log out after looking at all the available tags on his account Screenshot_20231201_120416.jpg

SO.....now that this mess is all done with, who wants to give me their honey holes for elk and deer in north Idaho west of the Bitterroot range? :ROFLMAO:

SO.....now that this mess is all done with, who wants to give me their honey holes for elk and deer in north Idaho west of the Bitterroot range? :ROFLMAO:
like...Lolo region? ...thoughts and prayers 🙃

Got my tag, it's a whitetail tag but I get to hunt another western state. I've had the goal to hunt all the western states since moving to Wyoming in 2018. Plus I get to hunt in the rut with a rifle and most importantly I won't be at work.

Can someone clarify this for a total ID newbie?

I got a general deer tag this morning in a unit that also has a December OTC archery tag. Is it like WY where I just have to buy an archery stamp to hunt that season as well if I don't fill the tag in October? Or was that a different quota?

Can someone clarify this for a total ID newbie?

I got a general deer tag this morning in a unit that also has a December OTC archery tag. Is it like WY where I just have to buy an archery stamp to hunt that season as well if I don't fill the tag in October? Or was that a different quota?
Any of the "general deer" seasons you can hunt if that unit you got has a season. There is "any firearm", "archery", "muzzleloader" and "short range"

Reactions: trb

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back