Idaho 2024- start %itching now

The lowest I have is 17032. This sucks. I miss hunting up there. I had a tag for 6 straight years now I'm going on three in a row with nothing. Since my new job is remote. Maybe I'll move up there. Sold out in less than 17 minutes.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-01 101740.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-12-01 101740.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 24
lowest for me is in the 16K zone... but with everyone in on 10 devices who knows how its going to shake out...it's going to be tomorrow morning before some tags get sold if everyone doesn't abandon their high numbers

Still a few minutes to research, or work out a deal to sell that session to someone on here :)
I got 221. I planned for a big number so now I don't even know what tag to get 😆
let me log in remotely to your CPU and i'll get a permit for you. don't have to worry about it. definitely won't just login for myself 😉

This is my first time...guess I didn't plan on an all day affair. Only like 200 people through in 33 minutes, this could take a while.

I was fortunate to get 2072. Last year also got in the 2000s, so statistically that's pretty lucky. Not that it matters, though. All the good or decent elk tags will be sold out long before I ever make it through the queuing line.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back