Idaho 2023

$100? We’re going to charge you more than $200 by the time you buy a license, application fees and fees on fees!
Probably. You do you, Idaho. I will decide if it is worth it, same as we all do with every other state we don't live in and the hodgepodge of methods and fees and rules the state agencies like to dream up..

You guys made the news!

I don't know about how the rest of the residents feel but my buddies and I have been laughing about all the comments on the news and Facebook.

You guys made the news!

I don't know about how the rest of the residents feel but my buddies and I have been laughing about all the comments on the news and Facebook.
George Culpepper, a South Carolina resident must have been the one to tip them off. Hahahaha. So random they would find a guy from SC to interview.

Tried the December round, no tag, had 56,000 ahead of me. Got on this morning for second round (whitetail tags) got an 11A tag ?

I’d make the NRs choose between what are now OTC and control hunts. They can make the decision based on desire and draw odds. I wouldn’t separate the hunts. It’d end the Go Hunt gaming the Idaho system philosophy.

I’d do a separate NR draw if technically possible. Increasing the number of tags in the current big game draw might cause a major catastrophe.
Glad you're not in charge lol

It’s me. I’m that guy. Truth be told, I fell @$$ backwards into it, and I feel dirty owning that tag.
Hopefully ya got a descent tag. I couldn't believe the dude got his preferred tag at 10pm lol and it's a good whitetail unit. Good luck

Hopefully ya got a descent tag. I couldn't believe the dude got his preferred tag at 10pm lol and it's a good whitetail unit. Good luck
Truthfully I’m not sure if it’s good or not. I picked 3 units when I got in line at 5 PM and got my second choice based on some rough research that I never intended on doing. But alas, it will not go to waste. The unit looks gorgeous and harvest success is fairly decent. Plenty of public land. Don’t know a lick about it and don’t know anyone who does know about it but I’ll make an adventure out of it.

Truthfully I’m not sure if it’s good or not. I picked 3 units when I got in line at 5 PM and got my second choice based on some rough research that I never intended on doing. But alas, it will not go to waste. The unit looks gorgeous and harvest success is fairly decent. Plenty of public land. Don’t know a lick about it and don’t know anyone who does know about it but I’ll make an adventure out of it.
I got unit 1. Never been but will be whitetail hunting there. I've probably got 20hrs on maps invested already lol. I know a few going to unit 1 but, we won't be in the same areas. You elk or deer?

I got unit 1. Never been but will be whitetail hunting there. I've probably got 20hrs on maps invested already lol. I know a few going to unit 1 but, we won't be in the same areas. You elk or deer?
I’m a bit farther south than you. I got a mule deer tag.

What's the functional or resulting difference for a Nonresident between buying online and buying in person?

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back