Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Idaho 2023

What's the functional or resulting difference for a Nonresident between buying online and buying in person?
In person they print everything for you. They are logging into the same computer system you are.

In person you can complain to everyone else in line. On line you need to log on to a hunting forum to complain.

I have had issues with getting Idaho tags since the new system so went with an outfitter this yr good unit good bulls
and will drive to Co. after for dyi in the back country maybe get lucky in 2 states never did that before

I have had issues with getting Idaho tags since the new system so went with an outfitter this yr good unit good bulls
and will drive to Co. after for dyi in the back country maybe get lucky in 2 states never did that before
I'm surprised more people don't jump to Colorado simply because of the ease to get a tag. I buddies tag out every year on good bulls

I'm surprised more people don't jump to Colorado simply because of the ease to get a tag. I buddies tag out every year on good bulls
Me too I have a nice area to go in Colorado and OTC is always a back up plan when I dont get a draw or limited tag

after arizona's debacle today, i'm mentally prepped for it.

Seems like we just went through this. I'm currently in ID burning a bunch of money on a cow hunt though so I'll probably hold off for 2025.

Back