Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

ID Big 3 Deadline Tomorrow

not me, Ill be in unit 77. Now Im trying to convince the wife now that we need a family trip to Idaho this summer.

Congrats on the goat tag,
Chasing goat! Gonna need to touch base with T-bone as he has experience in this unit.

no goat for me and my couple of friends for past four years in same unit....no sheep for the wifey.

best of luck to the lucky few!!!!

It's great to see so many of you being successful in the draw...congrats all that drew..and looking forward to some stories!

Well, at least I know I won't be hunting moose, no more waiting....

Congrats to everyone who drew a tag, should be awesome!

Chasing goat! Gonna need to touch base with T-bone as he has experience in this unit.View attachment 106432

Congratulations! I saw a goat on each of my two trips in that area. Their great-great grand kids (pun intended) might still be around.

BTW - I am going to have to get hold of some guy who goes by the name of Mica Man to get some tips on the sheep tag I drew.

BTW - I am going to have to get hold of some guy who goes by the name of Mica Man to get some tips on the sheep tag I drew.

Looks like it's gonna be a busy September! Congrats on a great sheep tag, I can't believe your luck!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back