Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

ID 2nd Chance Draw List is Up

I sat down and went through the list last night. There’s a couple hunts in there that were surprising, but mostly tags that have a very valid reason that there were left overs...

The only tag i am interested in comes in same day as draw period closes 15aug...i am not gonna apply becuase even if i drew how do i get the tag? Also i will already be hunting but would of liked to have that tag but aint taking all the extra stuff (different weapon) for a hunt i may not draw . They need to move leftover app periods left on calendar!

The only tag i am interested in comes in same day as draw period closes 15aug...i am not gonna apply becuase even if i drew how do i get the tag? Also i will already be hunting but would of liked to have that tag but aint taking all the extra stuff (different weapon) for a hunt i may not draw . They need to move leftover app periods left on calendar!

In past years they have taken tags for hunts that open in August and sold them first come first served as opposed to putting them in the second draw. Not sure why they didn't do it this year.

The draw odds are usually super tag bad. Especially for those two 44 tags left.

But hey, at least its another name in the hat.

The draw odds are usually super tag bad. Especially for those two 44 tags left.

But hey, at least its another name in the hat.

Yes! It's all about the two Unit 44 deer tags!!! Get them while they're hot! YOU COULD BE A WINNER! Sunday Sunday SUNDAY! This is your chance at one of two Unit 44 Deer Tags. Right there at the top of the list. No need to keep scrolling past those two Unit 44 tags!

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back