Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Ice fish, baby!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
I didn't make it out yesterday. Change of plans. And now a high wind warning for the rest of the weekend, I probably won't make it out.

I didn't make it out yesterday. Change of plans. And now a high wind warning for the rest of the weekend, I probably won't make it out.
High winds quickly ruin a day on the ice, good call.

Makes me miss Minnesota, sort of. There’s a lack of panfish in SW MT............

These pics make me wish I had ice to fish on...I guess that's what I get for buying an auger, ice ducer, and a new ice pole a couple of years ago.

These pics make me wish I had ice to fish on...I guess that's what I get for buying an auger, ice ducer, and a new ice pole a couple of years ago.
Drive to the Great Lakes!

Drive to the Great Lakes!
I'm thinking about it. Michigan has a free fishing weekend in February but it's on valentine's day. Also thinking about an Erie charter this spring but I can't get a group together to go. Hopefully I can get on a boat with another group.

I seen sturgeon speering thru ice on youtube.... i want to try it! Whos going hook me up??? Lol. does look like complete boredom interuped by craziness

I seen sturgeon speering thru ice on youtube.... i want to try it! Whos going hook me up??? Lol. does look like complete boredom interuped by craziness
That incapsulates ice fishing!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back