Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Ice fish, baby!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
I didn't make it out yesterday. Change of plans. And now a high wind warning for the rest of the weekend, I probably won't make it out.

I didn't make it out yesterday. Change of plans. And now a high wind warning for the rest of the weekend, I probably won't make it out.
High winds quickly ruin a day on the ice, good call.

Makes me miss Minnesota, sort of. There’s a lack of panfish in SW MT............

These pics make me wish I had ice to fish on...I guess that's what I get for buying an auger, ice ducer, and a new ice pole a couple of years ago.

These pics make me wish I had ice to fish on...I guess that's what I get for buying an auger, ice ducer, and a new ice pole a couple of years ago.
Drive to the Great Lakes!

Drive to the Great Lakes!
I'm thinking about it. Michigan has a free fishing weekend in February but it's on valentine's day. Also thinking about an Erie charter this spring but I can't get a group together to go. Hopefully I can get on a boat with another group.

I seen sturgeon speering thru ice on youtube.... i want to try it! Whos going hook me up??? Lol. does look like complete boredom interuped by craziness

I seen sturgeon speering thru ice on youtube.... i want to try it! Whos going hook me up??? Lol. does look like complete boredom interuped by craziness
That incapsulates ice fishing!

Back