I wish my bear was this big...

Moosie

Grand poopa
As Big as my buddy "Idaho Bugler" that is :D He went up with me the First night we saw B.B. the bear. here we are getting ready for the Hike in :

5_17_a.sized.jpg

HEre is I.B. And PAPA MOOSE loading up the supplies :

5_17_b.sized.jpg

Not only did I.B. pack a 50# bag of Dogfood and suplies on his Back, He grabbed a 5gal of Chocolate and 5 gal of Buleberries too !!!

5_17_c.sized.jpg

We tried sopmething new that night. Instead of a Honey burn, I mixed Oil and Surup which lasted quiet awhile :

5_17_d.sized.jpg

5_17_e.sized.jpg

What's he doing on his knees there Moosie? Did you work him over that hard or what? He said his arms are about 3 inches longer after carrying those two 5 gal. buckets full of blueberries/chocolate chips up to the bait site!! :D :D :D

I wish your bare was that big too...... :eek: :eek:

:D
elkgrin.gif
:D

If you ever need help tracking an animal I.B. is your man, that guy is a blood hound. :D

Wilecoyote - The reason I'm on my knees is because I tried keeping up with Moosie. I started puking and while I was there I started praying he would slow down.

Wylee - If you guys or anyone for that matter ever needs help, with anything, I'm there.

It was a good time that is for sure. Good luck with B.B. tonight boys.

Later,

Heck, as big as IB is he'd be welcome on any packing jobs!! Thanks for the pics and good luck with the bears.

Moosie did your burn draw any bears in faster? I have this last weekend to hunt and we are leaving in about 2 hours. So I guess will have to find out the hard way. I will not be dropping anything in on this last hunt as I do not want them to know I am there. Hopefully will have luck this weekend.
Good luck all.

Sider, I think it helps a Bit.... But If you leave it on and they aren't used to it they Might get "HUNG UP" and not come within Bow Range. If you're using a Rifle.. Who cares though right

GOOD LUCK !!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back