I was Pissed !

You guys are way too easy on those types of scumbags...
The problem is that "we" allow this sort of behavior....
Quit making excuses for these types of people and allowing them to think that their actions are acceptable. Why do "we" just roll over, play dead, and allow these types of people to get away with it. In my opinion, this is why it's gotten so far out of hand.
Are we too lazy to fight back or just don't really care enough about our beliefs to fight to preserve them? Sorry, but I don't roll over and I stand up strait. I fight every one of them I come in contact with.

I agree that we need to stand up for ourselves, John, but I do not feel that aggressive, spraying-spit-in-your-face confrontation is going to do us any good. We do that, and we simply appear to be the ignorant bubbas that they like to portray us. When we appear rational and have well-thought out and substantiated arguments, we look intelligent and they appear ignorant. We will never change the attitudes of people like this woman, but we can affect how the undecided observer feels and thinks, and those undecided, non-hunters make up the majority of the voters.....

You guys are way too easy on those types of scumbags...
The problem is that "we" allow this sort of behavior....
Quit making excuses for these types of people and allowing them to think that their actions are acceptable. Why do "we" just roll over, play dead, and allow these types of people to get away with it. In my opinion, this is why it's gotten so far out of hand.
Are we too lazy to fight back or just don't really care enough about our beliefs to fight to preserve them? Sorry, but I don't roll over and I stand up strait. I fight every one of them I come in contact with.

Do what some of the guys here do with idiots....put em on ignore.;)

We will never change the attitudes of people like this woman,

may not be able to change it...but it can be adjusted.

This beach who I never could catch driving by flicking me off and harassing my boys when dressing a deer near the main road came into my shop somehow found my posting on a web site and found out who the owners was of the property and harassed him enough to have me put off it 2 years ago.

That's makes me wonder about the property owner who took the word of a "whining-anti" over that of one of his faithful members & a fellow hunter:confused:.

Sounds like you're better-off now anyway;)!!

mdcrossbow, I thought your response to me was perfectly acceptable, nuff said as far as I'm concerned.

noharleyyet, I like what your friend the Pastor said. That made me smile. :)

I'm sorry, I don't agree with ignoring these people. We have all stood back and allowed them to think that their way of thinking is OK. They think they are right because we stand back and mostly say and do nothing. I don't make excuses for these people any more. I'm not polite to them and I make sure they know that I think they are wrong and unjust. I can see that the rest of you don't agree and that's fine and it must work for you but I'm tired of seeing them get their way. Every day we loose ground to these people and most of us sit back and just let it happen and we don't even say a thing. I'm not doing that any more. Aggressive, no, I don't think so. I am only as aggressive as those people are. I think they're like a little kids. If you don't get on to them when they're wrong, they won't know the difference. I tell them that they should be ashamed and I'm ashamed to be seen in the same vicinity with them. I tell them that they are a disgrace to the entire human race. I tell these people these things and I do it every time I'm in contact with one of them. I don't loose my temper, but I show my disgust for their presence.

OK, let me step down from my Post Tosties box now... whew... sorry 'bout that...

soapbox.gif

The efficacy of arguing with a fanatical anti hunter brings this quote to mind:

"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional minority and the mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back