Yeti GOBOX Collection

I want to hunt elk !

M

MN Public Hunter

Man all the darn shows are about elk...the one animal I want to bow hunt so I can catch the rut. I think next year I will have to do a CO over the counter ! Rant off.... :)

Self Guided Elk hunting on public ground in Co has been my most exciting hunting experience. I can't wait to get back out there next year.

It is only a month away! Can't wait to hear that first bugle of the season, then it is game on!

Co. will be your best first hunt. I've had success there and when you line up all the ducks (Guess I should say ELK) .. all lined up IMO its the best Elk Hunt there is

Sniff....sniff...you smell that? It's the musk of a herd bull with 12 cows mulling around in a clearing and I'm just about to close the deal....IT'S ON!!! 5 WEEKS OUT!!

Start saving your money now.Once you go the first time ,its over,and your hooked.I start counting days the day I get back from my hunt till the next year.
Why you waiting till next year???You have 7-8 weeks till it really gets going good to make some plans,and get in shape.Alot of people I know,"next year" never comes,and all they do is dream about it.If you can swing it financially,then get out there this year.I guarantee you won't reget it

Sniff....sniff...you smell that? It's the musk of a herd bull with 12 cows mulling around in a clearing and I'm just about to close the deal....IT'S ON!!! 5 WEEKS OUT!!

great smell to find not a great smell to smell...if you want to know what he is talking about piss in the corner of your closet a few times and let fester all real nice and good...and stick yer nose in it! scrumptous!

Start saving your money now.Once you go the first time ,its over,and your hooked.I start counting days the day I get back from my hunt till the next year.
Why you waiting till next year???You have 7-8 weeks till it really gets going good to make some plans,and get in shape.Alot of people I know,"next year" never comes,and all they do is dream about it.If you can swing it financially,then get out there this year.I guarantee you won't reget it

Why you waiting till next year???

Money and time !

Ya, I woke up this morning with a swollen neck and the strange urge to urinate all over my belly!

I've never arrowed an elk yet, but the coolest hunting experience I've had was being between 2 bugling bulls on opposite hills while I was in the middle of them cow calling....it was chilling...and I keep trying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back