Caribou Gear

I think its time to start the FAT OFF!!!!

schmalts

Its been a long hard winter and i am starting now to gain an edge for fall. Anyone with me? My official number is 222lb (as of monday)
:eek:
Any of you fat F#@ks going to join me?

I haven't gained any thing to lose, sorry, but I would also say "Good luck" on your weight loss and I for one, will be one rooting for you...

270 may sound a little heavy...but I'm not so sure that I need to lose weight as much as I need to shift and convert. I do have a slight case of furniture disease* but I can't do a thing about frame-size. Guess I need to hit the weight machine a bit.

-RogueWarrior-

*Furniture Disease: When your chest falls down into your drawers! :D

Sure Schmalts! I'm about 4wks into working out harder and it's paying off. I haven't lost all that much weight, but I'm in much better shape. I beat all be 4 guys today in the pack test for firefighting at work and that's with me being fat! Motivation for me right now is being able to complete the sprint distance triathalon I'll be attempting on May 15!

Thats great 1P...I hit 37 minutes in that one because I had just gotten over being sick for a couple weeks.... :D
Yea Right Moosie...LMAO!!!! Youll go to hell for lying to... ;) :D

OK then! :D I'll get a keg of beer, boil the eggs, make the chile, cook up a pot of pintos, make some fried cabbage, put together some ribs and kraut, and make....Huh??? :confused: Ohhhhhhhh..., FAT off!!! :eek: Sorry!! ;)

OOPS Shite, that is up there, you better lose some of it so when you finally make it out here, I can run you up to 9-10K for a looky around at what I show you in some of the pics...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back