I solved your Christmas Shopping dilema

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
OK guys, you all owe me on this one. I just got off the phone with one of the owners. They have it figured out.

I mean, what more can we ask for? Some lovely ladies who have started a support group for Hunting Widows. Based right here in one of the Hunting Widow Capitals of America - Bozeman, MT.

If enough of you guys send your wives to that site, I am sure they can start their own support group in your neighborhood.

And if that doesn't work, at least you can buy some Christmas stuff to let her know you are thinking about her. And everytime she cringes as you leave on the next hunting trip, you can have something delivered to let her know she is not forgotten. Sorry, they don't sell new shotguns or waders "for your wife."

Here is the link - HuntingWidow.com

My wife is the ultimate hunting widow, so I am thinking I will get her a life membership, if there is such a thing.

Do your shopping now. No time to waste. And you will thank me in the long run.

I am unmarried at this point, but given a few HuntingWidow addresses I will help out as I can.

I am unmarried at this point, but given a few HuntingWidow addresses I will help out as I can.

That's funny Miller.

Maybe we can get them to start a dating service for single women who like being, or would want to be, HuntingWidows. I would nominate you as our finest soldier for such duty.

I know Finn has seen my wife's license plate but I thought I'd go snap a picture and share. She's had this for about 6 years. It's fun to see the people behind you reading it and then laughing.
licenseplate.jpg

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back