Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

i saw a group of deer today!

FLlilhunter

this morning me and my dad woke up at 3:00Am we got ready and left,on the way to the forest we saw four deer on the side of the road. as we passed them they started to run,we kept on going and when we got there me and my dad saw dog,hog,turkey and deer footprintswe also saw hog crap and holes in the ground made by pigs it was fun but even more fun cause i got to spend time with just him no little or big brothers around. by
biggrin.gif

Glad you had a good time lilhunter, I like going hunting with my dad too because it's the only time that I really spend with him where we don't have to worry about getting into an arguement.
biggrin.gif

Just wait until you are about the same size as him, it will go to your head.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Tim, when he does start to argue, it wasn't my fault. Okay??
biggrin.gif

Well we went out to scout a couple of places for some turkeys. Didnt see any of them tho but heard a couple of hens and saw plenty of scratchings. However we did see a group of 20 deer as they made their way from one area to another.
biggrin.gif

my dad serches new places too,sometimes he brings me. but even though he goes to new places doesn't mean that he doesn't go to old places to hunt.
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Sounds like you have a great relationship with your dad...
Greg, you just need to learn to pick your battles, and I would bet, most of them with your dad in reality arn't worth picking!!!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Yea a couple times!!!
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

All the arguing with your parents usually does is create a lot of unneeded stress in your parents, you kids would do a lot better just biting your tounge most of the time...
tongue.gif

True Elk...everyone argues with their parents. You dont realize how much of a waste of time that is until your kids argue with you.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back