Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

I.R.S. scam alert!!!!!!!!!

VAspeedgoat

I just got home and had a call claiming to be from the irs and threatening a lawsuit. Thanks to my wife we quickly found out it was a scam and should be reported at IRS.gov. They apparently impersonate dmv officials and local law enforcement as well. Do not give any imformation out. The IRS homepage said they never make contact by phone. They only correspond through the postal service.

To late... Rob G is already going to jail because he ignored their warnings and is going hunting instead...

I just got home and had a call claiming to be from the irs and threatening a lawsuit. Thanks to my wife we quickly found out it was a scam and should be reported at IRS.gov. They apparently impersonate dmv officials and local law enforcement as well. Do not give any imformation out. The IRS homepage said they never make contact by phone. They only correspond through the postal service.

Hell, you got off easy with just a lawsuit. I have a judgement against me. They are coming to arrest me tomorrow and seize all my possessions. Little do they know I will be out elk hunting.

Honestly, at first I beleived them because two years ago a misplaced decimal by them on a 1099 caused me a lot of grief. Glad I didn't give out any information thanks to my wife! When I heard IRS I about messed my pants. I hope these bastards get caught. We should be allowed ti shoot them like groundhogs no season, no limit!

Honestly, at first I beleived them because two years ago a misplaced decimal by them on a 1099 caused me a lot of grief. Glad I didn't give out any information thanks to my wife! When I heard IRS I about messed my pants. I hope these bastards get caught. We should be allowed ti shoot them like groundhogs no season, no limit!
My caller was very effective, but I've had issues with the IRS in the past and knew that wasn't how they operated. Still, I had to Google this particular scam to be sure (search the phone number he gave). I suppose everyone is a bit scared of the IRS so it is an effective scam.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back