PEAX Equipment

i like my forums just a lil on the trashy side

JB

Protector of Innocent Idiots
:wank: ........realtree doesnt think this icon is funny or appropriate for their forums......i dont think its that funny myself except when someone thinks its not appropriate or funny.

i wonder if the :hump: icon is ok....good thing this place doent have any standards.

good thing this place doent have any standards.

W.T.F. ?!?!?

The Hell we don't JB, You're an
asshole.gif

fingerred.gif

Nut, here is the post i made in reply to the question on comparrison of the hadi rifle to the encore.

........i own several nef's a couple h&r's and two encore's........comparing a nef to a encore is like comparing a pile of dog stuff to a rose...........look at the black powder huntsman to the encore 209. or better yet, hunt with them....the huntsman is a good gun for a young boy just starting out(its to small for an adult) the encore is comfortable to shoot easy to load(dont need the orange gasket) very accurate....install a rifle barrel on either gun, maybe then they are a liltle bit closer in comparrison as far as being accurate but still the "hadi rifles" feel like a toy.......if you need a gun you can stick behind the front seat of the truck then get yourself a nef....if you loose the hadle to the jack the barrel of the nef can be used.

Edited by AJ (12/12/04 03:16 PM)

in my post i wrote the word "dog shit".....it appeared as "dog ****", he edited my post and wrote "dog snot"....well, i thought that to be a liltle funny to replace the the edited version of "dog ****" to "dog snot"....so i went and chaged the word "snot" to "XXXX" and put the wank icon as my signature , i think he may of thought the wank icon was directed at him.......so now he changed the "XXXX" to "stuff" and removed my signature wanker.

Buckee, lol, i think my post's are consistant.....and maybe you do have me confused with someone else (probably someone real nice. there is still hope for you guys to get to know each other better :eek: ) ;)

moosie, if you have standrds.... then why havnt i been asked to leave?
|oo huh?

Okay JB...

Realtree is a whole different world when compared to here. One reason is that there are way more youngsters that post and read there than go to other sites. Another is it is provided by a well known company that needs to be seen as professional. That is the way it is.

There you can't call Oscar a poo poo head (or even me). But here is a different matter. ;)

YAH.. I think this is the Only site on the Net the Fuggin Owner gets the Most Chit.... But being as Dam Sexy and Great in the Bed as Me I wouldn't expect any less.....

Someday I'll have a Big Sponsored site and Will edit the Shit out of everything but till then we'll have fun and a Great site ;)

JB, you've been here the longest, I can't delete you jsut out of respect :~)

Nut said:
Okay JB...

Realtree is a whole different world when compared to here. One reason is that there are way more youngsters that post and read there than go to other sites. Another is it is provided by a well known company that needs to be seen as professional. That is the way it is.

There you can't call Oscar a poo poo head (or even me). But here is a different matter. ;)

Come on now Nut, you know that that is not the real reason. The real reason is becuase most of the people on that web site are a bunch of uptight jackasses!! :D :eek: :D

man this place is to raw for me................i think i'll leave hump :D :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avidcork
Back