I hear the wind blowin'

BUCKSPY

Helloooooooooooooooooooo. (echoing) Is anybody out there?

Doesn't anybody want to talk about mule deer on hunttalk.com?

The bucks are all just about shedded off down here in colorful Colorado. I was watching some through the binos at about 1/4 mile the other day and some bucks still were packing. I saw a shed laying on top of the snow but it was above the bucks. I left it lay as I didn't want to blow them out of their little hole. Can you imagine a Utard doing that? Me neither. :D

Mule deer!

WTF, are those???

Didn't you know, that the only thing we kill over here are Dinky Dawg Rat Deer, out of a tripod stand over looking a corn feeder! :eek:

Besides. Them mulies are just plain fugly, w/ them big ole ears and all!!! :D

Get your mount back yet?

Move-ins can and will count if they are non-independant thinking sheep or they can't obey game laws.

Trent-Did you already give up and decide that Kansas is "THE" place?

cls-I would never toast anybody that didn't come beggin' for it.

moosie-Don't you have any input or are you going to just sit on your typing hands and pout after your last thrashing? To resort to bringing my wife into it? Thats smacks of desperation. ;)

By the time I reach "your age", I may not have much of a choice. What's the old saying? Older than dirt!
Someday, I'm thinkin I'll have to put some real effort into concuring that "other"/lesser species! Not until the knees are too decrepid to do nothin but walk out the front door, hop on the wheeler and ride over to my stand next to the field, though!!!

Mean time, I can think of a hill or 3 that need to get too know the likes of me first! :D

Whatta you think it'll take for Webster to except our new lingual term? We need to come up w/ an exact definition! :eek:

Well, with that definition, I guess it doesn't apply. Beings that I'm a minority here (ie not LDS) or don't have an ATV, and never hunted soley out of my truck ;) I guess I don't fit the mold you cast. :D

Isn't CO where all the 'Rainbow People' went after their little gathering in the Uinta's?? ;)

Rainbow People???? I thought they all resided in my state. :eek: I see them every night now on the evening news getting "hitched". But, some could have wandered to CO I guess. I hear tell most folks there are Kailifornia transplants anyhow.
What do ya think Trent????

BOHNTR )))------------->

Nope the Rainbow People are a group that has a 1-2week long gathering somewhere in the Mtns every summer. Sorta a hippie type thing. Course the leave the place a mess and don't get any special use permits from the USFS or BLM.

Yep BOHNTR- Tyler is right, they start from there in their Volkswagon busses, and Volvos or thumb it on in, to desimate an area with love before they exit to leave the locals with cleaning up the mess, removing the damaged trees and undergrowth and catch all the loose pets that have been abandond by self-centered ingnorant youth that haven't a clue of how the world really runs...

Have been pretty busy as of late and haven't checked in here for a while. I see this place has really gone down hill. Letting a shit disturber like Buckspy in here. What were you thinkin' Moosie? LMAO!!!
As for talking muleys instead of those stinkin' rat deer I'm all for it. Pissed me off yesterday when I was driving home from work, I saw 5 of those white tail bastards. It seems I see more and more of those weeds every year. Time to open up a year round season with no bag limit is what I think. LOL!

"moosie-Don't you have any input or are you going to just sit on your typing hands and pout after your last thrashing?"

HAHA, I have alot of Input, Problem is I've been out doing what I love to do best. I was out, Just like you, Looking at some Deer wityh headgear. This nice 2x2 was 3 miles in from the Road and I spent all day hiking over after I saw It drop it's sheds. The spread wasn't all that impresive was only about 9 6/8" but the Height on that Bad boy was almost 11 3/8" high. I would post a Picture of it But some guy from Utah Offered me $1,200 for them. He didn't hike in and Get them like I did, But he did see my truck while he was Road hunting and waited there for me to get back. I figured I shouldn't part with my Trophies but I made the Small sacrifice this time. He looked like he never seen such a Rack before !!!!!

My, oh my Buckspy, quite the little snob there, diss-n on us simple folk for living in our humble single wide, over here in Utah, You probably live in one o them impo-tant(movie star like)towns there in Colorado like; Azben, Tell-u-rude or Dodge-Durango.

B sides, U know we'zz not like that, we would never go pick up a horn like that, unless of course, we could drive our new 4 wheeler over to it, or wait till someone else left it un-attended.

I may b fixin on hang in round here mo, so U cant spread no mo of them there lies.

P.S. Good seeing you here, you elitist type.

It aint easy B_F_E. Sometimes I feel as though I'm cursed. It would be much more fun to blindly careen down a path of insanity like OSOK. :eek:

I hope you do stick around to sweep up the bronze while moosie battles me for the gold. :D

BuckSpy, You crack me up thinking you have Chance against me at gold, What ya meant was you and B_F_E Battle the Silver spot while I stand on the Top platform WITH my gold... :D

Ohhh and just for you....
hump.gif
hump.gif
elkgrin.gif

Confusious always say. Presence of body, mo' impo'tant den mind! :confused:

Hey, at least when the spam blocker doesn't do it's job! I don't have to sit back and seriously ponder those ad's wondering just how close I am to actually needing those certain supplements in order to keep up w/ my virility... :D
hump.gif

[ 03-17-2004, 09:05: Message edited by: OSOK ]

Besides,

What did you want me to say??? Tween you and me, this has been the worse off season I can remember in a while. Not sure I can handle it much longer... :mad: Somebody has to pay! :mad:
I havn't even gotten to turn a yote inside out this winter!! :( What am I going to do, if things don't change??? :confused: I'm loosing my mind!!! Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh!!! :eek:

Wheew. That feels better! Thanks for the savin on my shrink bill this month. :D

I absolutely love this little guy.
hump.gif

I can't get enough of him
hump.gif

We are starting to get some action around here, eh
elkgrin.gif

Back