Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH

Was down in Springfield Illinois last night for a comedy show. Cold and windy but we headed home about 5 this morning and had crappy ice roads until north of Peoria.
Probably passed through fairly close to me. Just went out for the mail. Still cold and windy. Still snowing.

I was thinking about you on my drive down there. For some odd reason I was thinking you were over in that area somewhere.
Yep, an hour north of Peoria. I think you probably took 74 to get home. That turned you away from me.

Man, the last few days have felt like mid January. We made about 400# of venison sausage yesterday. Had to keep everything in coolers so it wouldn’t FREEZE. Shouldn’t have to do that this time of year. Getting really sick if it.

Well someone showed and filled my propane.
Must have been Thursday afternoon in the rain/snow cause it snowed Fri then thawed yesterday. My gate was wide open when I went out for mail & gas in an inch of snow and barely made it back to my home .
NM mud even tests the stmaxx to the max.
It dried out enough to take a walk and get firewood in last night. Balmy 43. 25 now.
Partly sunny today then snow and rain for 10 days with one break forecast.
Actual snowpack in local mtns.
Who knew you needed mudboots in NM? Insulated mudboots. Or both.
I honestly cannot complain of any moisture when we get it in NM. But I am getting antsy to work outside.

They did not fill the tank so I set up for my 100lb tank and they gave me the full one . We'll switch the upright 120 for a 200 this summer.

Got in touch with a local kid I know who does firewood. Have a cord of unsplit coming this week and now will get a cord a month till I get 6 ahead. Split and unsplit. Mixed PJ.

Been listening to heavy Sierra cement drop off the roof in the dark this morning. The delivery of wood will wait til the drier weekend now.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back