I have a delete button and I'm not afraid to use it

Doug

I shitcanned the whole topic that everyone seemed to find so interesting. I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my post last night. That sure wasn't my goal. If anyone wants to moderate this forum I'll be glad to step aside. While I am moderating this forum I will run it as I see fit. If you want to insult each other then go down to the adult section where kids can't get in and read your filth. If you want to talk about serious predator calling, email Slydog for more information about the new predator calling section. If you want to talk about general varmint hunting then this is the place. Thanks,
Doug

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-21-2003 20:20: Message edited by: Doug ]</font>

Congrats Doug,that's all it was good for anyway.You did the right thing.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions. It's feeling pretty hot for me right now.
wink.gif

Doug

The separate predator forum does not mean that you cannot post predator stories or photos here. It is simply separating the folks who cannot seem to get along into two groups. By all means, keep posting here.

Here in the varmint forum, you are welcome to post pictures of coyotes blown in 2 pieces if it makes you happy. All stories are welcome here. Let's get back to varmint hunting now.
wink.gif

Doug

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-21-2003 20:19: Message edited by: Doug ]</font>

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back