Caribou Gear Tarp

I finally drew a tag!

MNHunter

Hi All,
I'm excited! Why? Because I drew a Moose tag here in MN. A very good unit with loooong draw odds. I hit the jackpot on my first try! Wish me luck as I prepare to hunt moose!

Congrats,looks like you'll be busy and won't have to travel out of state.Did you apply with some other hunters or by yourself.Good luck and looking forward to some pictures.

Thanks guys. I've got a fairly busy fall. MN Moose, WY Deer, IA Deer and deer in MN. Have to eat my MN Bear tag. No time. Used a lot of vacation with the birth of my son in Feb only have a little over 2 weeks left. Paid the most for the IA tag of any above but I am not going to get hunt down there as much as I would have.

MNHunter, Great! I hope you have a great hunt and fill the freezer.

Good for you MN. My moms side is from Minnesota and has a cabin on the Stoney River north of Two Harbors. Haven't been there in many years but remember it as good moose country......lots of shallow lakes and swamps. Good mosquito country too!

BHR,
Sounds like your family cabin is where I will be hunting, north of Two Harbors. I talked to the biologist up there today and he said there are a lot of moose up there.

Cathunt,
Thanks! I'll do my best to bring some points to the table!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back