Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

I dont know what I would do without my full sized pickup truck

Data? Who gives a snot about data? The point was that real truck surpass the wannabe little toy trucks. The little light duty soccer mom trucks with the 3-1/2 foot bed have a purpose just not in the real world where you actually need a full sized heavy duty pickup. Mileage? Who cares?

All shit slinging aside, I drove a Dodge 2500 for 20 years. Great truck for hauling four horses around the mountains, and hauling hay to feed them. The only time it rode smoothly was when it had a ton of stoker coal in the bed, or five tons of hay on a flatbed.

We got rid of horses, but I still drove it because it was what I knew. For another decade, that was my pickup. Then, one day I rode with a buddy in his Tundra on a two hour drive to a trailhead in the middle of nowhere, Idaho.

I couldn’t believe how smooth it was relative to my Dodge. I sold the Cummins and replaced it with a Tundra. Payload is less, so I had to be mindful of what I bought for a travel trailer. It works fine for what we do.

The only two pickups I’ve had towed were a Ford and a Chevy.

Drive what you want. I can borrow my daughter’s Subaru on the days I’m shooting my 6.5.

The inability to be pragmatic might be one of the most prevalent social diseases there is.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back