I dont know what I would do without my full sized pickup truck

I do enjoy a good " mines better than yours" discussion. I'm glad you're a good sport, even if you have drunk too much toy truck cool aid!😀
Driven Dodges, Chevy, Ford, Toyota. 1/2 tons and 3/4s. Like tires, no single one is great at everything. If I was still trying to tow heavy I’d still have a 3/4 HD and live with the rest.

I had an 06 GMC 2500 HD work vehicle with a 6.0 liter Vortec. I really liked it, but it was worse on gas than my Tundra.

What is cowboy foreplay?
"Git in da truck"
Hear me out...

Cowboy boots and trucks, both absolutely the best for a specific task. Both horrifically impractical for just about anything else. 95% of those who buy either live in cities and have never, nor will ever use them for the original task they were designed for and are owned purely as a status symbol/as a cultural emblem.

Hear me out...

Cowboy boots and trucks, both absolutely the best for a specific task. Both horrifically impractical for just about anything else. 95% of those who buy either live in cities and have never, nor will ever use them for the original task they were designed for and are owned purely as a status symbol/as a cultural emblem.
Whatever. mtmuley

Hear me out...

This one is gonna hit a little close to home for some…

Hear me out...

95% of all posts in this thread are 98% wild ass guess that popped into an empty head 50% of the time.

Hear me out...

Everybody is guilty of something like this to some degree, does anybody here only eat canned tuna everyday and the minimum calories...what's with all the hate of having a pickup truck? Maybe we should all just ride bicycles..except maybe Brandon of course. Ive got two pickups I could give a #*^@#* what anyone else drives.

Hear me out...

I think you might be surprised how many of us would just admit, "I just like driving a truck, even if I don't need one the vast majority of the time, or at all."

Unless there are really that many jokers feeling so inadequate as to try and justify the NEED for a truck.

Call me what you want...but she hauls my wife's camper like it's not even there. And unless you know trucks or campers you'll never know the ridiculous amounts of $$$ Ive wasted on both...#highfaluting #noflatbrimsallowed #status

20211023_094140.jpg

Everybody is guilty of something like this to some degree, does anybody here only eat canned tuna everyday and the minimum calories...what's with all the hate of having a pickup truck? Maybe we should all just ride bicycles..except maybe Brandon of course. Ive got two pickups I could give a #*^@#* what anyone else drives.
Just passing the time till hunting season

I got 2 pickups as well, and don't live in the city, thank goodness.😁

Hear me out...

Idk what defines a cowboy boot, but I’ve always found slip on boots to be quite capable footwear.
I’ve only switched to lace up because I can only afford one pair of fine Italian boots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back