I dont know what I would do without my full sized pickup truck

A good pair of cowboy boots are the best. And I have zero problem stepping out of my Subaru at Big R wearing 'em. But sometimes I do miss my truck ha

A good pair of cowboy boots are the best. And I have zero problem stepping out of my Subaru at Big R wearing 'em. But sometimes I do miss my truck ha

it's not stepping out of the subaru wearing them that was the problem. the problem was trying to work a clutch and brake pedal when your boot was nearly too big to hit one at a time.

that dang thing is so low to the ground you have to climb out, there's no "stepping out"

it's not stepping out of the subaru wearing them that was the problem. the problem was trying to work a clutch and brake pedal when your boot was nearly too big to hit one at a time.

that dang thing is so low to the ground you have to climb out, there's no "stepping out of it"
What's a Subaru darlin'?

Not all of us. I like fords but hate my F250. It gets the job done but takes a half acre to turn around and rides rougher than hell on anything but pavement. Will be keeping it but adding a 1/2 ton soon. Maybe a tundra in 23.
I'm debating on getting rid of my Ram 2500 in favor of a Tundra.

I was the victim of a sorority once.
I was almost a victim to one once. Dropped a girl off that I was dating and went to leave and got a couple of stares and a "who's that" from one girl. I asked my girlfriend about it a week later and she says oh yeah that's so-and-so, she has a thing for country guys.

I was almost a victim to one once. Dropped a girl off that I was dating and went to leave and got a couple of stares and a "who's that" from one girl. I asked my girlfriend about it a week later and she says oh yeah that's so-and-so, she has a thing for country guys.
one is none and two is one...just like pistols

No one even touched on tires? Regardless of how capable your vehicle is, less than 10ply and your asking for a flat. I'd rather be in a car with good tires than a truck with 4 plys. Edit- I guess this pertains more for a rig to get around the mountains. Carry on about daily drivers.
If you're driving a "truck" with 4 plys you're basically telling everyone you're probably from the city or that you're a stay at home dad, you went to Dunkin' this morning, or you put schmear on your bagel. If I lived on top of people like they do in New England I'd be angry all the time too.

Maybe it's time for someone to make up a few Coastal Elite Hunter shirts? Who's in charge of merch around here?

Please tell me you don't have a giant never summer snowboard sticker or grenade sticker on your back window

just a melanzana sticker that's pretty sun faded

the ski rack does occasionally ferry a Never Summer SL to A-basin tho 😁

Last edited:
Almost everyone who lives on some acreage has a truck, I do, but I sure as shit don't look forward to driving it. It means work has to get done, and it often also stinks. But the F-150 ain't the best selling rig in 'Merica because people do work. Just all the tiny peckers of the word trying to cover up.

Back