MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

I dont know what I would do without my full sized pickup truck

Almost everyone who lives on some acreage has a truck, I do, but I sure as shit don't look forward to driving it. It means work has to get done, and it often also stinks. But the F-150 ain't the best selling rig in 'Merica because people do work. Just all the tiny peckers of the word trying to cover up.
Thou doth denigrate Mad Ave's PowerStroke branding . . .

After I beat the chit out of my f150 on this road last year, probably the hardest I've ever pushed my truck, on a fs road that has probably never been maintained, way back in there I drove past a lifted minicoop sport and thought damn that thing probably made it through there pretty freakin slick.

After I beat the chit out of my f150 on this road last year, probably the hardest I've ever pushed my truck, on a fs road that has probably never been maintained, way back in there I drove past a lifted minicoop sport and thought damn that thing probably made it through there pretty freakin slick.
Yea, but can you wear boots in it....
1660580409552.png

Hear me out...

Cowboy boots and trucks, both absolutely the best for a specific task. Both horrifically impractical for just about anything else. 95% of those who buy either live in cities and have never, nor will ever use them for the original task they were designed for and are owned purely as a status symbol/as a cultural emblem.
I laugh at the truck forums where city boyz in Atlanta etc. are lifting, putting mongo tires etc on their trucks purely for show.

I'm the first one to admit I don't need my full size truck. I'm actually not a fan of it. Went from a Gen 2 Taco to Killverado 1500.

I should've bought a newer Taco. But I do need a truck, unless I could hook the RV to a Subbie and drive/strap the ATV to the roof?
my co-workers RV has a mini Garage they pull their SxS into.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back