Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

I dont know what I would do without my full sized pickup truck

Went up to the lumber yard today to get what I need to start on the new bedroom suit I'm making. Sure am glad I had a pickup. Don't know what I would've done. View attachment 233649View attachment 233650

Its just a joke truck people, I dont hate you.
Spoken like someone building a bedroom suite.

Also, kidding. The gas mileage in my Titan makes me cry sometimes. Pretty sure it's going to be worth it to take my wife's RAV4 out elk hunting this year, nice easy roads, good gas mileage, a Disney half marathon sticker on the back. Double bonus, they'll think I'm just out sight seeing.

Went up to the lumber yard today to get what I need to start on the new bedroom suit I'm making. Sure am glad I had a pickup. Don't know what I would've done. View attachment 233649View attachment 233650

Its just a joke truck people, I dont hate you.
What are you building with that little trailer full of sticks? Must be just the first trip. mtmuley

You can fit full sticks of drip edge in a Subaru Outback. Confirmed.

• Haha
Reactions: Hem
Subaru: it is the creedmore of cars!

I am more dissapointed in a trailer that doesnt even fit a sheet of plywood.
-Truck guy
I think its basically just an atv trailer but I got a really good deal on it so I just make it work.

Just for the record I have a full size pickup (F250) and I hate it. Would love to go to something smaller but they won’t pull the stuff that I need pulling.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back