PEAX Equipment

I Caught the Biggest Fish Today

Ovis

until some guy fishing right beside me landed one about 10 lbs bigger. My fish weighed about 40 lbs, his 50.

Here is mine. A little blush, but not bad...unless you ask Homer Dave and then he would only comment by saying it is a colorful fish ;)

jim3.jpg

Here is a fish Gary landed and released. He ended up catching only one more, a hen, and kept it for the roe. It was a little smaller than this fish.

gary3.jpg

Off we go again tomorrow. I have one fish left to tag.

ARCAT

How goes it? Yeppers...these guys were off the bank. I caught two last weekend that came from a boat.

How is L.R. these days? I was stationed there for almost 4 years. Most of my family and all of my in-laws live in spitting distance from there. In fact, my 6 year old daughter is visiting her grandparents right now who live in Morrilton.

It is a small world. I have been looking at your pics everyday, and they are awesome. i have done quite a bit of Steelhead fishing in the past and thought that was really something, but I've never had a chance to go for those big kings.

I have lived here for several years now and its starting to grow on me. LR is really a pretty good place to live if you can't live in the NW.

Things here are good, and as much as I hate to admit it, that clinton Lie-brary is really helping the local economy. The growth downtown is phenominal with even talk of a bass pro down on the river,and a new staduim for the travelers down town as well.

Keep the photos and and stories comiing. I doubt I'll ever get to go for kings in alaska, so its great to see someone having such great luck, off the bank to boot.

hey ovis,
it's just a little blush . sometimes those big kings are a little shy.
the other thing i might say is " he sure will be good smoked". :D :D

I might just have to do that homerdave, but not cause the meat is mushy, but because I have more salmon than I know what to do with now. I have my 4 kings, plus 2 a buddy gave me...it's what I wanted though, alotta meat. Might go play around at Ship Creek one last time tomorrow before I get back on the plane.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back