Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

I am going CO deer hunting

yeeks I am not showing anything and I filled that application out for all the choices:mad:

Dam Montanans;)

Please tell me you bought the voucher.

Nope! No voucher here.

Drew a tag that was iffy, based on points required last year. But given the economy, I think enough guys bailed and just bought a point. What a screaming deal. I get to hunt deer in CO, in November, for the price of that license.

I just hope my buddies drew their tags.

How are you guys finding the results? I still show 2008 results. Is it showing up on the MM "backdoor" method?

Sounds like the makings for an awesome show!

If there is a MM backdoor method, I don't want to know about it! But it confirms alot of what I have read on there............

I just talked with Fin about this. He may have jumped the gun a little. I still think he will draw but it looks like it was just the app he was looking at. I'm just hoping they got my unit change request. I had it in a week and a half early but it still shows the wrong unit. Still have the fingers crossed on drawing a tag.

You mean I have been trying to Hack into a goverment website all afternoon and the results are not even up yet? Who can I bill this to.................... John

Guys, do you realize how much time it takes CO DOW to thumb through all of the apps to find Fin's, assign him a tag, then proceed with the lottery as usual...

I'm not showing anything yet, and I really should be if the draw has occurred. I'm having flashbacks to the Salt Lake convention when Fin got us all worked up. ;)

Bugler pointed out to me that I am probably looking at the wrong thing. Crap.

But, I am a lucky kind of guy, so I intend to draw anyhow.

Sorry to get everyone all worked up. I promise I won't do this again. Even an innocent mistake is a mortal sin when it comes to jumping the gun on tag drawings. :eek:

Guess I won't say anything about the NV draw that is supposed to be posted tomorrow. I will probably read that incorrectly, also.

No worries Fin, these dog days of waiting for the draws can get a bit boring anyhow. It was kind of nice to feel that kid at Christmas excitement when I first saw that results were posted. Oh well, soon enough. :)

Too bad Bugler had to cancel Christmas. :(

yep, I knew this was a bogus "Yahoo!!", when I saw the subject. Rookie mistake, it happens. Deer is not done yet. If we are lucky tomorrow afternoon the backdoor will show deer tags. Otherwsie monday, monday. Maybe there will be great news from NV tomorrow.

No worries Fin, these dog days of waiting for the draws can get a bit boring anyhow. It was kind of nice to feel that kid at Christmas excitement when I first saw that results were posted. Oh well, soon enough. :)

Too bad Bugler had to cancel Christmas. :(
Mikey, Does your app show the correct unit. Mine shows the first one I applied for before I sent in the change request. I hope they made the change for us. :confused:

Mine shows the same. I imagine they change it their system but don't alter our historical app info... I hope.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back