Caribou Gear

Hunttalk Music Friday !!!! Hit it Hard

Not taking the back road from Dubois to Jerome yesterday was a mistake, thought I could travel faster using the interstate. Took the back road home today from Jerome to Dubois ID , spectacular views , but that’s intel only locals know .

Passed this massive volcanic area called the Craters of the Moon , never seen anything like its a crazy cool memory from the trip
IMG_4367.jpegIMG_4368.jpegIMG_4369.jpegIMG_4371.jpegIMG_4370.jpeg

From Junior Bonner. Peckinpaugh really nailed small town rodeo week in that era.
Chris, I still have all my gear if you're interested. Bull rope, bareback riggin, etc.

At 53 years young , I’ll have to pass but had I got to grow up in ranch country around it, I’m sure I would have went all out, and been busted all to hell by now 🤠

Thanks everyone for participating in my road trip music thread ! It was worth the effort to get here , my advice to anyone, go do something your passionate about, and don’t talk yourselves out of it , I may never come back to Jerome ID again, but I’m taking a part of it home with me, a memory I’ll carry forever . On hell of a night

View attachment 287612View attachment 287617View attachment 287618View attachment 287620

I was hanging with 3 local boys having a blast , when Warren pulled one up on stage , it got western , the chicks loved Adam , bras were flying, ha ha ha ! When Adam got off stage he handed me his bounty and climbed back over the fence and we posed for a pic. View attachment 287619View attachment 287615

And I was blessed with my own trophies , the bassist threw his pic , hit me in the chest and dropped between my feet , and one of the roadies hand me one of the set lists as well
View attachment 287613View attachment 287614
View attachment 287616

See ya tomorrow for the rodeo Bozeman!!! Pow 💥 Pow 💥
Way shorter drive to Three Forks bud!? Ha!! Looks like a blast though!!

Way shorter drive to Three Forks bud!? Ha!! Looks like a blast though!!

It was a blast 💥 and if Warren ever shows up in 3 forks 🍴, I’ll probably be there . He played Great Falls the evening prior but that sold out months ago , he was in Casper 5 hrs away on July 28 the same night I had Whiskey 🥃 Meyers tickets in Billings, this was the closest he was going to be to Billings the rest of the year , so I just went for it , next time he’s in Montana, it might not work with my schedule, so I don’t let this opportunity pass me by , and I’m more grateful now that I just went for it. Would have been fun had I found a traveling partner, but that’s life , it was an EPIC adventure for sure

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back